2015年1月23日 星期五

Save password in Subversion


Enable the following options in ~/.subversion/config and /etc/.subversion/config:

store-passwords = yes
store-auth-creds = yes
And ~/.subversion/server and /etc/.subversion/config:
store-passwords = yes
store-ssl-client-cert-pp = yes
store-plaintext-passwords = yes
store-ssl-client-cert-pp-plaintext = yes

For unknown reason, my ~/.subversion became (I don't remember I have ran svn with sudo...):
drwx------  6 root root 4.0K  1月 20 21:18 auth
-rw-r--r--  1 root root 7.7K  1月 23 21:38 config
-rw-r--r--  1 root root 4.2K  1月 20 21:18 README.txt
-rw-r--r--  1 root root 8.2K  1月 23 21:39 servers
This prevent svn from storing/reading the password to/from the directory auth. After the following fixed my problem.
chown test:test ~/.subversion -R; chmod +r ~/.subversion/auth -R
It's just too stupid that I don't want to waste my time again.....


svn - How to save password when using Subversion from the console - Stack Overflow
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/2899209/how-to-save-password-when-using-subversion-from-the-console

SVN not storing password
http://www.wandisco.com/svnforum/threads/62783-SVN-not-storing-password

沒有留言: